GoView Help Resources
How to login to your course:
- Your GoVIEW username is the first part of your GRU e-mail address, followed by _gru. Example: Jane A. Smith's email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org and her GoVIEW username is jasmith_gru
- Use the ‘Forgot Password’ option to have a password reset e-mail
sent to your institution e-mail address, then once you’ve reset your
password, you can login to GoVIEW.
- Once you log into your course, you will note on the bottom right of your screen an area called Support Resources.
- Students will find help to ensure their Internet Browser works with D2L by selecting the Browser Check link
- For additional documentation and help, select D2L Student Help
- See the Maintenance link in GoVIEW for the scheduled maintenance
dates for this semester. Please print this schedule or refer to it often
to ensure successful completion of assignments that may be due around
this time frame.
- Please remember you will not have access to your courses until the first day of class. You will find this date and other important dates on this calendar.
- Login to GoVIEW.
If you need help logging into your GRU e-mail account in order to complete your GoVIEW password reset, please contact:
GoVIEW Student Help Resources:
Online Success Guides, How do I: