Employee Health & Wellness
Employee Health & Wellness, Human Resources provides employees with a variety of services. Some of the current services include:
- Pre-employment physicals (including: health screening questionnaire, latex allergy screening, physical examination, tuberculosis screening, respiratory fit testing, bloodborne pathogen screening, vaccinations when applicable and drug screening)
- Annual health screenings (includes medical questionnaire, tuberculosis screening, and respiratory fit testing)
- Communicable disease exposure, follow up evaluation and/or treatment
- Referral to other specialties when deemed necessary
- Educational offerings
- Substance abuse screening program with Medical Review Officer
- Return-to-work after injury, exposure and/or illness
- Medical Respirator Fitness Examination and Industrial Respirator Clearance
- Screening blood pressure checks
Bloodborne Pathogens/Workers' Compensation
Medical Leave/Short Term Disability
The clinic is open Monday thru Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.. Appointments are required for all Post-offer employment physicals, physician visits, annual health screens and many other services offered.
Employee Health & Wellness is located onPope Avenue in the FG Building - FG 1174.
Main Desk: (706) 721-3418
Fax Machine: (706) 721-0882
Email address: EmployeeHealth@gru.edu
BA Entrance (south side) Room 1343
By appointment only Mon, Wed and Fri 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Call 706-721-3418 for an appointment
|Dr. James Foster
||Senior Employee Health
||Certified OHS Assistant