GA Voice-Mail Quick Tips
Log into your voice-mail account online at www.gavoicemail.com to customize your GAVOICEMAIL account to fit your needs by selecting Options, then adjust the appropriate settings.
- Use caller ID to set the displayed phone number for incoming follow-me calls and outgoing calls that pass through the GAVOICEMAIL system.
- With follow-me you can set up a schedule to forward incoming calls to an alternate phone number at different times of the day or day of the week. If active schedules overlap, the top-most item will take precedence.
- Message forwarding sends an e-mail notice to any e-mail address when new messages arrive in your inbox.
- When checking voice-mails by phone, message playback can set the order in which to play them and whether to automatically play the date/time at the beginning of each message.
- Enable the recognize me feature so when you dial the System Access number to check your messages from another phone number other than your desk phone. An example: Calling from home to check messages. If you put in your home number in the recognize me feature the system will only ask for your pin number.
- When listening to messages by phone you can press the "1" key twice (fast) as soon as the announcement starts to go directly to the first message.
Visit www.gavoicemail.com for additional information, registration, and online training.
For more information, please contact the Service Desk at 706-721-4000.