The Greeter Services Department serves as the initial point of contact for MCGHI Medical Center customers, their families and guests. We provide detailed, accurate directions and provide other forms of assistance as needed to ensure that our customer’s visit to Medical Center is a successful, less stressful one.
Where are we located?
- Medical Office Building
- Front Entrance
- Information Desk
- Parking Deck Entrance
- Medical Center (Adult Hospital)
- West Entrance
- South Entrance
- Children’s Medical Center
The services that we provide are:
- Patient Information
- Outpatient Appointment Information
- Basic Patient Transport/Escort Services
- Way-finding Services
- Hotel accommodations (Special rates set up just for MCG patient families)
- External Transportation
- Information about local points of interest and restaurants
- Other Services as needed
When are we there?
We provide these services Monday through Friday at the West, South, and CMC from 6 a.m. until 9 p.m. and at the Medical Office Building, from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m.
How can you reach us?
If you would like to reach a Greeter at the Information Desks listed below please dial:
- Medical Office Building (Clinics) 706-721-3232
- Medical Building (Adult Hospital)
- West Entrance 706-721-6045
- South Entrance 706-721-8212
- Children’s Medical Center Entrance 706-721-5187
Administrative contact for Medical Building and CMC: Bernard Roberson, Manager Patient and Family Engagement 706-721-4790
Administrative contact for Medical Office Building: Randy Murphy, Assistant Vice-President of Ambulatory Care Services 706-721-4716