Family Choice Awards
Nominations for the Family Choice Award are submitted by Augusta University Health employees, patients, and family members. The awards are presented in October at the Patient- and Family-Centered Care Annual Conference. The winners are selected by the Patient Advisor Family Choice Awards Selection Committee.
2016 Family Choice Winners
The Annual Family Choice Award is presented to select individuals who:
- Treat patients with dignity and respect.
- Build on the patients’ and families’ strengths.
- Take time to explain things so patients and families understand.
- Support families in ways that are important to them.
- Include patients and their families as part of the team.
- Listen to patients and families and values their opinions.
Thank you to everyone who submitted a nomination form. Please be sure to submit your nomination form again in 2017.
Please complete the form below to nominate someone for the Family Choice Award at AU Health.