Supply Chain Management Department is responsible for
providing the continuous flow of supplies and services needed by MCG
Health System. This includes the acquisition of everything from
supplies and medical instrumentation used in providing patient care to
the equipment and parts needed to operate and maintain the health
system. Our main objective is to place the right item, at the right
price, in the right place, at the right time.
To provide a comprehensive, fully integrated Supply Chain Management
Program that provides quality, cost effective and timely services
through a well-trained, professional staff and technical resources, to
meet current and future needs of the MCG Health System. Incorporate the
MCG Health, Inc. Patient/Family Centered Care Philosophy and Diversity
Strategic Initiative into daily operations and staff training.
The Supply Chain Management Department is located in the PL building at 1225 Walton Way.
Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
The departments and sections that fall under the Supply Chain Management Department are:
- Materials Management
- Asset Management / Property Control
- Supply Process Distribution
- Supply Services (a.k.a. Central Distribution)
- Carts & Equipment Services
- Shipping, Receiving & Distribution Services
- Linen Services
- Purchasing and Contract Management
- Supply Chain Material Management Information Systems
- Supply Chain Value Analysis