MCG Health, Inc. Asset Management / Property Control Department
Welcome to the MCG Health, Inc. Asset Management / Property Control
Web page. The purpose of this Web page is to briefly familiarize supply
chain management customers with the functions and scope of activities
performed by the Asset Management / Property Control Department in
support of the health system.
The Asset Management Department maintains accurate fixed asset
inventory including location of movable equipment costing $5,000 or
more, with a useful life of three years or longer. Asset management also
coordinates Moving Services, Surplus Property and assists with Records
Management and Supply Chain Data Analytics.
The Asset Management / Property Control Department is located at 1515 Clay St.
Hours of operation are 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Services in Asset Management are designed to meet the needs of our departments within MCG Health.
- PMM Fixed Asset Module software used to maintain database and inventory locations of trackable Assets.
- Provides logistical support for relocations and large equipment installations to include staging and storage.
- Maintain inventory of surplus equipment for reuse.
- Maintain unofficial inventory storage, i.e Christmas Decorations, Pandemic Supplies, etc.
- Provides property disposal services.
- Provides Records Management support for non-medical records.
- Provides data analysis to support Spend Analytic program.
Manager, Asset Management/Property Control Department:
Moving Tech II
Request for Moving Services